Mitch, Auburn Hills, July 2, 2020. -Dodge Challenger SRT showed its muscles and doubled its commitment to drag racing, launching the new 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Superstock, which is the fastest and most powerful muscle car in the world.
I swear we can’t make another monster, and neither will we,” said Tim Kuniskiss, Alfa Romeo’s global director and passenger car director, Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and Fiat, FCA North America. “But I also said that every challenger will have an unannounced commitment to maintaining the Hellcat and Radio brands, and the new Challenger SRT Superstock is designed for this.
- 1 How much and full details of the actual price of Dodge Challenger in 2021 India.
- 1.0.1 SRT Superstock Standard Features:
- 1.0.2 Results:
- 1.0.3 Drag-Centered Driving Mode
- 1.0.4 Tracking Mode Options:
- 1.0.5 Custom mode
- 1.0.6 Features include:
- 1.0.7 3. Wire lock:-
- 1.0.8 Available interior colors:
How much and full details of the actual price of Dodge Challenger in 2021 India.
Limited-production 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Quarter-mile Drag Racing Spirit 2020 Challenger is powered by SRT Superstock, powered by the same supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® high-power V-8 that currently beats the Challenger SRT Speed TorqueFlight 8HP90 automatic transmission provides power.
The revised power system calibration function increases the shift point from 6,300 rpm to 6,400 rpm, Challenger SRT Superstock 807 provides power for the power pump, standard SRT Hellcat Ready, and torque. In addition to the new powertrain calibration, the Challenger SRT Superstock is built on a standard wide-body and has a new suspension, standard Brembo brakes and wheel/spoke combinations.
Read More: Honda CBR250R
SRT Superstock Standard Features:
- Lightweight 18-to-11-inch wheels with a low glass granite finish,
- Sticky 315 / 40R18 Nitto NT05R Vented Aluminum Brembroe with Rogue Radial on all four corners.
- Ratio-tuned performance limited-slip asymmetric differential.
- Ask anyone who’s ever driven a streetcar on low-profile performance tires and go around on drag radials with a raised sidewall,
- and they’ll tell you the game-changing difference, “added Kuniskis.
- We can see a 0-60 mph acceleration of 3.25 seconds.
- This quarter-mile time is 10.5 seconds 131 mph.
- We can see a top speed of 168 mph (tire-limited)
- The Challenger SRT is not limited to this super stock product and will continue to be the ultimate Dodge Challenger drag-racing model of the model year in 2021 as well.
Dealer orders for the 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Superstock will begin production at the assembly plant in Brampton, Ontario this summer. They will start joining Dodge Challenger SRT dealers later this year. SRT Superstock goes underground. Challenger SRT Superstock’s name comes from the “superstock” class vehicle in drag racing. It is defined as a vehicle that looks like an ordinary passenger car but is a highly modified racing car.
The same goes for the Challenger SRT Superstock. While it looks like a regular Challenger without the exclusive “Super Stock” badge, it packs the most powerful punch of the Challenger line with Dodge’s motto “If you know it, you know it.” The prize for locating the SRT Superstock: 18 to 11-inch wheels with a low-gloss granite finish, running all four corners on heavy, sticky 315 / 40R18 Nitto NT05R drag radials.
Drag-Centered Driving Mode
The Dodge Challenger SRT Superstock gives the driver the ability to set the maximum performance and precision of the drag band to cover a quarter-mile as quickly as possible. To do this, it maintains precise directional control to provide the best launch grip in both mechanical and electronic tuning.
Now that we have specially tuned this Challenger SRT Superstock this Billinstein High-Performance Adaptive Damping will help us a lot in transferring as much weight as possible to the rear tires until we go into launch time for maximum suspension (ADS) traction.
Challenger SRT Superstock’s Drive Mode settings include Automatic (Street) Mode, which sets Billstein ADS to compatible drive, sport mode, track mode, and custom mode for comfortable driving, allowing you to choose between modes. Automatic, sports, and tracking driving. Transmission, shift paddles, traction, suspension, and steering settings.
When the Challenger SRT Superstock is in track mode, the front Bilstein shock absorber is set to firm compression and smooth rebound, and the rear Bilstein shock absorber is set to firm compression and firm rebound damping. This setting will remain the same as long as the car is driving with full throttle. When the driver pulls the throttle back, the system will switch to front and rear smooth compression and stable rebound to achieve better handling.
In track mode, the rear wheels of the traction control system are prohibited from turning and exhausting, while the electronic stability control system is activated to help the driver achieve straight driving.
Tracking Mode Options:
- TorqueFlite powers an eight-speed transmission-optimized throttle setting.
- The Electronic Stability and Control is most optimized for straight-line to heavy acceleration.
- The suspension calibration becomes completely stiff at the rear and the front compression and front soft rebound are flat shifters activated.
- The steering is set to drag mode for high-speed stability.
- Cabin cooling is diverted to the SRT di power cooler.
- Torque converter lock point increases in creep mode.
- The engine power level is set based on the key (red or black) on the Challenger.
- If there is a red key, the power level can be set according to customer preferences.
- Default transmission, suspension and steering in automatic (street) mode Users can set the priority of suspension and steering.
- Electronic stability control defaults are complete.
- The paddle shifters can be turned on or off according to customer preference.
- Eco mode is only available in automatic mode.
options-almost all options available in auto (street) or tracking mode are set in custom mode. For example, the driver can select track mode items related to engine and gearbox performance but select the sport mode of suspension and steering.Technical resistance standard for all Challenger SRT Superstock models. Challenger SRT Superstock is loaded with standard resistance-specific components and technology to provide fast launch when the Christmas tree turns green.
1. Launch Assist:-
First launched on the Challenger SRT Demon as a factory production car, Launch Assist helps solve one of the biggest challenges in launch cleaning and resolving driveline integrity – wheel jump. , tire slippage, traction recovery on launch, and quick storage unit.
Most of this high-torque for spikes damage driveline to components quickly and also severely and, until now, the only solution is to must and should get off the throttle. Wheel speed sensors look for signs that the tires are slipping or binding. If jump detected, motor control module to maximize instantaneous trajectory.
2. Reduces torque:-
It can reduce the torque without the driver lifting the accelerator. Launch Assist Wheel Hop can reduce the load on the drivetrain by up to 20%. Start control-Start the engine properly to rpm and wait for the driver to release the brake. The start-up control motor uses torque management to optimize wheel slip for maximum acceleration.
3. Wire lock:-
The challenger engages the front brake when stationary, allowing the rear wheels to heat up and clean the rear tires freely. The system also allows the driver to exhaust controlled roll and can rotate the rear wheels up to 200 revolutions.
4. Torque Reserve:-
Activates after engine speed exceeds 950 rpm. The system closes the bypass valve, pre-amps boost, maintains fuel flow to cylinders and maintains spark timing to balance engine RPM and torque.
5. Stroke cooling:-
as well as an industry precedent, minimizes the effects of any heat soaking, allowing the engine to stay at optimal operating temperature. When the engine is stopped, the stroke cooling function operates the engine cooling fan and the low-temperature circuit coolant pump to reduce the charge air cooler/supercharger temperature.
6. Driver 8.4:-
The driver can track the turbocharger coolant temperature on the SRT performance page on the 8.4-inch UConnect touch screen, and know in real-time when the turbocharger is at the optimal temperature for another run. Race Cooldown first appeared on the Challenger SRT Demon in 2018 and became the standard configuration of the Challenger SRT Hellcat model in 2019.
7. SRT Performance Pages:-
Provide drivers with key vehicle performance data within reach, including SRT performance pages: real-time dinosaurs, gravity heat maps, etc. SRT Power Chiller ™-This award-winning innovative feature challenger is a standard configuration of SRT Superstock and SRT Hellcat Ready. It can convert the in-car air conditioning refrigerant into a chiller equipped with a low-temperature circuit refrigerant pump. The air coolant is cooled by the ambient air passing through the low-temperature radiator at the front of the vehicle and fills and flows through the cooler unit to further cool it. The cooled refrigerant flows to the heat exchanger in the compressor. By further reducing the intake air temperature, the result is equivalent to an increase in performance.
There are thirteen different Dodge Challenger SRT colors to choose from in the Challenger lineup. one of the Dodge Challenger customers to have a variety of best exterior colors and also stripes to choose from to personalize their must muscle of the cars. Thirteen different exterior colors and various interior options:
- F8 Green
- Go mango
- Indigo Blue
- Octane red
- Pitch block
- Cinnamon stick
- Smoke show
- Triple Nickel
- White copy
Available interior colors:
- Black / Caramel (not available in SRT Superstock)
- Black / Ruby Red (not available in SRT Superstock)
- Demon red